Anonymous said: 1, 3, 8
1. Take a picture of your workspace
This is the studio cubicle that I have! It’s quite messy. (Today is actually a “good” day)
3. Show the last thing you drew
I attended a life drawing session today!
8. Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
currielee said: 6 !!
6. Draw a picture with your non-dominant and dominant hand.
This didn’t turn out as bad as I thought it would be. Usually my non dominant hand drawings are realllllyyy terrible.
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12: Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
- I've never done this sort of thing before!
Work in progress! Left one is my color mock up.
ALSO If you guys like Twitter and like me, maybe you’ll like my Twitter! I only have one post because I’m still trying to figure out how to use this thing.
I contibuted this piece to the Small Creature Such as We show, but this is the full and uncropped version
This piece of mine got into Society of Illustrators student competition! So many talented illustrators from MICA got in this year! The MICA illustration department had 19 pieces accepted! Congratulations to everyone!!!