Made this thing for my friend AJ’s birthday. He’s a real weird (cool dude).
wilzonstein said: Do 2!!!!!
My Chibi Maruko Chan pencil case and what’s inside!
It’s possible that I’m working on fan art. Also, I get really hungry when I’m working on this.
Based on one of my fav paintings Ophelia by John Everette Millias. I submitted this to American Illustration 33! (fingers crossed)
issuh said: 5 and 6
5. Who/what inspires you?
First my peers really inspire me! I’m really lucky to go to school with amazing group of super talented and skilled people. Artists/illustrators that I really like though are Tatsuro Kiuchi, Angie Wang, and Dasha Shishkin. I also have an inspiration blog too!
Here is my previous answer to question 6.
Anonymous said: 1, 3, 8
1. Take a picture of your workspace
This is the studio cubicle that I have! It’s quite messy. (Today is actually a “good” day)
3. Show the last thing you drew
I attended a life drawing session today!
8. Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
currielee said: 6 !!
6. Draw a picture with your non-dominant and dominant hand.
This didn’t turn out as bad as I thought it would be. Usually my non dominant hand drawings are realllllyyy terrible.
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12: Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
- I've never done this sort of thing before!